Looking for best-of-breed software? Over 30,000 people rely on Access solutions every day to drive down cost and increase efficiency…
HB Human Capital chooses Access to support ambitious growth plans
Recruitment specialists HB Human Capital has chosen Access’ integrated business solutions to underpin its ambitious growth plans. HB Human Capital has already seen turnover more than double in the last four years from £63 to £127m. It is now looking to repeat this success over the next four years.
Group financial controller, Peter Milne commented: “We’ve experienced tremendous growth and we plan to double our sales again. That’s why we made the decision to put a solid platform in place to help us on this journey.
“We chose Access Dimensions & FocalPoint because it offers strong functionality around core accounts and consolidation combined with its web-based expense management. The fact that it’s a fully integrated package means we’ll be able to easily and quickly capture expenses without having to rekey information.
“We’re also going to be implementing Access’ Dashboard software, bringing together data from both the Access solution and our front end recruitment system. This will allow us to easily track and report on activity within the business in real time and for that information to be presented in a meaningful form.
The business, which has more than 300 employees, will also be implementing Access’ web-based SelectHR system to streamline its internal HR processes.
HB Human Capital operates a buy-and-build acquisition strategy across a broad range of sectors, looking to purchase existing recruitment firms or back entrepreneurs that are looking to start their own businesses. The group consists of nine separate entities with its head office in London. It has successfully doubled profits at companies it has bought and transformed start-ups into high-growth firms making £1m net profitability in just 18 months.
HB Human Capital will use the Access solution to drive efficiencies throughout the business, allowing it to continue its growth plans. “The software will help us to reduce the burden of back-office administration so we can focus on what we do best – building great businesses. In addition to choosing the right solution, it was also important to choose the right people to implement it. We developed a good relationship with Access from the start. They’re very responsive to our requirements and highly professional.”
> Related Zones
> Tell us your news
If you have industry related IT news that you would like to submit for concideration for our newsletters, please feel free to submit them via this link Tell us…
> Search ArticlesSign up for a Newsletter
> Product News
- EasyBuild welcomes new customers
- Bring your own device capability tops employee wish lists
- Public sector pressures drive new interest in shared services, new paper reveals
- V1 and Nichols plc reach finals of Green IT Awards
- Friends Life drive down cost of staff expenses with intelligent management solution
- Select Partitions extends its relationship with Causeway
- Access Delta WMS to drive Global Brands’ warehousing operation
- Image, innovation and confidence to boost the construction industry
> Featured News
- Advanced Business Solutions launches Spend Analytics
- Big questions on Big Data remain unanswered, says KPMG
- Access2 unlocks new capability with Dynamics NAV from Azzure IT
- Fluidata simplifies expense process with Access aCloud
- Speedpac to streamline processes with Advanced’s new warehouse management system
- Contractor Sanderson structures its information management
- JMC IT’s solid track record secures British Cycling contract
- EasyBuild partners with Nomitech
- Thomas Group deploys Infor LN globally
- m-hance launches integrated mobile sales system
- Pegasus Software lays foundations for future growth at Agripower
- Scia Engineer achieves new IFC Certification 2.0
- Access Group unveils cloud platform
- Still using spreadsheets to run your business?
- TechnologyOne helps Fire and Rescue Service improve budgeting, purchasing and asset management