The Business Software Roadshow
Tuesday 5th Dec
10am till 2pm
Find your perfect software partner
Exhibitors – Meet Expert Suppliers in your Industry
Looking for a complex IT solution? ERP Software, Estimating Software, Accounting Software or CRM. Need a specialist application for Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution or Service Industries? itSHOWCASE® events are for you. Just a few hours with us could save you many hours of research and lengthy meetings. This event is designed to help Senior Executives, IT Managers, Business Owners, Finance Directors and Department Heads to identify potential software suppliers and get to know them – ‘face-to-face‘
You can now book 1-to-1 meetings with your selected suppliers
Make the most of your time at itSHOWCASE
1. Use filters to narrow your search 2. Hover over each tile to show the exhibitor summaries 3. Click the button to book your meeting
How to book your meetings
We tried to make this interface as easy to use as possible. At the top of the exhibitor grid, you will see a series of filters for Business Sector, Employee Numbers, Software, Technology and Supplier type. You can use the filters to refine the list of exhibitors. For example,
1. By selecting ‘Manufacturing’ as your business sector, the exhibitor grid will automatically display the matching suppliers. Note: Making more than one selection in each category will ADD the conditions, resulting in fewer results e.g. display results for exhibitors who operate in manufacturing and construction sectors.
2. Hover over the grid to see exhibitors skills and areas of expertise. This will give you a quick idea of their suitability.
3. Then click the link on the Book A Meeting link to see their availability. The exhibitor details will be opened in another browser tab with the next available dates and time-slots. `click ‘Show More’ to display other dates and venues.
4. When you click on a time in the calendar, you will be taken through the appointment process.
5. When booking multiple meetings, take care not to double book your time.
6. If an exhibitor is fully booked, you can still meet with them during the 15-minute breaks between each scheduled appointment
How to get to The Emirates Stadium
Postcode N7 7AJ
The event will take place in The Highbury Suite which you can access either from Holloway Road or Arsenal Tube stations. If you are coming from the direction of Holloway Road, climb the steps and bare left. If you are using Arsenal Tube, go up the steps and over the flyover, walk straight ahead and you’ll find the suite on your left. We advise all visitors to travel by public transport but, if you are driving, parking is available on street in Hornsey Road or at the nearby Sobell Sports Centre.